Costa Navarino located in the Greek region of Messinia in the southwest Peloponnese. One of the most unspoiled and breath-taking seaside Mediterranean landscapes, this area has been shaped by 4,500 years of history. Its philosophy is driven by a genuine desire to promote Messinia, while protecting and preserving its natural beauty and heritage.
Costa Navarino comprises a number of distinct sites featuring 5-star deluxe hotels, luxury residences, conference facilities, spa and thalassotherapy centres, signature golf courses, as well as a wide range of unique year-round activities for adults and children.
Navarino Dunes, the first area, is home to two luxury 5-star hotels: The Romanos, a Luxury Collection Resort and The Westin Resort Costa Navarino, The Dunes Course, Anazoe Spa, a 4,000sq.m. spa and thalassotherapy centre, the state-of-the-art conference centre House of Events, specially designed facilities for children as well as a variety of restaurants, sports, outdoor and cultural activities.
Navarino Bay, the second area is home to the signature golf course, The Bay Course.
The Costa Navarino story continues with the development of Navarino Residences: a collection of luxury villas for sale, built according to bioclimatic architectural and landscaping principles, using materials specifically selected for quality and sustainability. Navarino Residences present a unique opportunity to acquire luxury freehold real estate in Greece, set against one of the most beautiful and historic backdrops in the Mediterranean, in an enviable beachfront location. The unique villas range in size from 300m2 to 1,000m2 gross indoor areas, all in spacious plots from 1,500 m2 to 3,000m2.
The villas have unobstructed sea views, and it is one of the few beachfront mixed-use developments in the Mediterranean, in inspired architectural settings and with the highest standard of professional property management. This is the first, of this scale and quality, gated and secure community in Greece.
The three villa types.
Beachfront villas: 2.500-3,000 m2 plots, single-story with basement, with 650-1,000m2 total surface.
Golf-front villas: 1,500m2 plots, single-story with basement, with 400-550 m2 total surface.
Panorama villas: in 1,500m2 plots, two-story with basement, with 300-350 m2 total surface.
Benefits of Navarino Residences:
- A community of like-minded individuals sharing a commitment to a sustainable lifestyle.
- A tranquil and safe region surrounded by lively towns and picturesque villages offering a varied choice of restaurants, shopping and cultural events, which welcome visitors all year long.
- Access to deluxe hotels, outstanding restaurants, internationally acclaimed sports and spa facilities managed by leading international operators, as well as two award-winning golf courses.
- A local community that embraces the Navarino development and expresses its hospitality at every opportunity.
- Finest local produce, with exclusive access to estate vineyards, olive groves and herb gardens.
- A full calendar of local and international events throughout the year.
Property management services:
A wide range of services are provided to owners throughout the year including
- Administrative Services
- Project Management services
- Property Maintenance
- Housekeeping services
- F&B services
The prices starting from €1,8M pre-tax.